Thursday 13 March 2014

Frisky and Mannish - again


When: Thursday 11th July

Where: Spiegel Tent, Southbank

Why: Bit o’ summer fun

This was the third time I’d seen Frisky and Mannish,  so I pretty much knew what to expect and I wasn’t disappointed. They’re completely nuts, incredibly talented, and a cracking comedy night out. New parodies of Lana Del Rey and Made in Chelsea made  me snort into my cider, and the evening ended with an anarchic (and frankly terrifying) conga through the audience. As always, totally recommended if they’re ever back in town.

On a side note - I really like the Spiegeltent. It’s like a circus tent with merry-go-round poles and cosy booths, a cracking bar at the back and a great atmosphere. Definitely prefer it to the Udderbelly, which although housed inside an upside down purple cow (which I love), is pretty basic inside. So full marks for Spiegel.

Brixpig x

No comments:

Post a Comment